We are just under two weeks away from BBLink 2019 and the excitement is building. Our sponsors are so supportive and have offered up some wonderful door prizes and swag, our tickets are selling like hot cakes and our speakers are finalizing their workshops!
The buzz in town is that BBLink 2019 is going to be a fun and inspiring day full of learning, sharing and of course, meeting new people.
All that being said, we want to share our agenda for those wondering what the day will bring.
AGENDA for April 27th:
Registration opens at 8:15 am. We will be starting at 9 am sharp.
- Keynote: Jennifer Naugler from Simple Local Life
- Workshop #1: Brand Integrity: Building An Online Identity That Attracts Your Ideal Audience with Natalie & Cearagh from Marrow Marketing
- Mini Workshop: Networking Activity – What’s your elevator pitch & speed networking with Melody Land of Bluemind Lifestyle
- Lunch (provided)
- Workshop #2: The Customer Journey with Jennifer Gyuricska of Prairie Telegraph
- Workshop # 3: It’s Not All About Numbers: How to find the right person to partner with and what that partnership might look like. Presented by Ruth Ann Swansburg of Everything Unscripted
- Coffee Break (provided)
- Panel Discussion (you ask us your questions)
The day wraps up at 4:30 pm.
Get your tickets today, and don’t miss out on this opportunity to create connections and define your brand!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email Ruth Ann at email@example.com